Clinical Accelerator conducts all phases of clinical trials for pharma, biotech and medtech companies.
We have a very simple mission: to accelerate clinical development projects and to reduce their cost appreciably for our clients.
We use several strategies to achieve very compact timelines in our clinical studies:
– optimization of study design (only necessary outcome measures and end-points, right number of patients, optimal follow-up duration)
– selection of effective investigative sites located in our region of operation. All our sites, conducting trials to the highest standards of GCP, have a large patient recruiting capacity and a proven track record of efficient timely recruitment of qualified patients.
– accelerated start up (fast regulatory and IRB/EC approval times, streamlined logistics, expedited contracting, fast site activation, USA IND or EU CTA are optional in our region of operation)
– effective patient enrolment and retention (dedicated department, proven region-specific patient recruitment strategies)
We are specialists in effective and timely patient recruitment, and commit to achieving patient enrolment targets within fixed timelines.
We routinely rescue stalled clinical trials.
We are able to reduce the cost of our clinical projects significantly due to our:
– flat organizational hierarchy, reasonable service rates and very modest internal overhead costs
– commitment to agreed fixed budgets (rare need for change orders)
– modest investigator grants and low hospital overheads in our region of operation (very large savings can be achieved in many therapeutic areas)
– use of as few locations and as few investigative sites as possible without compromising patient recruitment rates (this limits set-up costs and lowers per patient cost)
– short study timelines, which lead to reduced management costs
– potential risk sharing (optional strategy)
The cost of our studies is among the most attractive globally. We commit to our budgets and fix them for our clients.